Build Muscle & Core Strength
Hey guys! Hope you all had a great week so far! Let’s start off your weekend on even a better note with this Muscle Building and Core Strengthening Workout!
Here’s your quick Fit Friday Workout Challenge!
For this workout, the exercises are going to allow us to use our core through out the movements!
What You’ll Need:
- Stability Ball
- Resistance Power Band
- 5 Rounds: For Time
20 Dumbbell Snatches
- Dumbbell Snatch- Your starting point will be from the ground with your dumbbell. Then you will drive your weight upward close to your body straight above your head.
Single Leg Stability Ball Squats
- Single Leg Stability Ball Squat: Start standing tall with one leg resting on top of the stability ball. As you go down to your squat push the ball outward laterally till your leg is parallel to the ground.
Hip Bridges with Weight
- Hip Bridges With Weight: Start with your shoulders on top of the ball. Drop your hips toward the ground with the weight sitting on your hips. Then you will thrust upward and squeeze your glutes.
Alternating Dumbbell Press
- Alternating Dumbbell Press- Start the dumbbells at ear level, then alternate overhead presses.
Heavy Band Rows
- Heavy Band Rows- Loop your band around something solid. Hold a slight squat, with your chest and back straight up. With your arms fully extended out, you will row in the band squeezing your shoulder blades together.
*Hope you all enjoyed the workout! Feel free to let me know how you did! Have a rock solid weekend and looking forward to hearing from you!!
Tags: Abs, Building Muscle, Core, Core Strengthening, Couple Fitness, Couple Workouts, Family Fitness, fitness, free workouts, gym, HIIT, HIIT Workouts, Home gym, home workouts, online gym, Online Personal Trainers, online trainer, Online trainers, Online Workout Schedule, Online workouts, personal trainer, Personal trainers, Strength workouts, Weight loss, Workout Program, Workout Schedule, workouts
This post was written by Drew Preiss