What’s included in the HIIT Fusion Online Gym membership?
- One new workout video every week
- Weekly workout schedule posted every week (includes links to 5 workout videos each week)
- Access to archives of workout videos and schedules
How does it work?
- The HIIT Fusion Online Gym is an on-going workout program that is based online. You can do the workouts at home, outside, or at the gym.
- Every 1 month, 3 months, or 12 months (depending on which option you chose when you signed up) a recurring payment will be made to Glisten Fit unless cancelled.
- When a new HIIT Fusion Online Gym post is released, you will have to login using the username and password that you created when you joined to have access to the post.
- Every Sunday a new workout schedule will be posted on the Glisten Fit blog, for only HIIT Fusion Online Gym members to see.
- Every Thursday a new workout video will be posted on the Glisten Fit blog, for only HIIT Fusion Online Gym members to see.
What types of workouts are in the HIIT Fusion Online Gym?
The workouts are going to be different every week. Some examples of the workouts we’ll do: AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) workouts, Tabata training workouts, strength & resistance workouts and HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts. All of the workouts will be 30 minutes or less and can be done at home.
The workouts in the HIIT Fusion Online Gym are designed to:
- Help you lose fat
- Boost your metabolism
- Build your strength and endurance
What equipment do I need to do the workouts?
Some of the workouts can be done without equipment, but you will see results quicker if you have some/all of the following equipment:
- Jump rope
- Box or chair (for jumping/stepping onto)
- Yoga mat
- Medicine ball
- Foam roller
Who can join the HIIT Fusion Online Gym?
Anyone and everyone! Every workout video will have both Drew & Jess doing the workout. Drew will be doing the advanced version so that people at different fitness levels can do the same workout together. Our goal is for guys and girls to be able to do the same workout together, but both still be challenged!
How much does it cost to join?
We currently have 4 packages to choose from:
- $13.00 monthly subscription
- $35.00 quarterly subscription (every 3 months)
- $75.00 twice-yearly subscription (every 6 months)
- $150.00 yearly subscription
All memberships are subscription based and must be canceled by you in order for you to no longer be a member of the online gym. Your membership starts the day you purchase it. It’s automatically renewed. If you purchased a monthly membership it renews every month. If you purchased 3 months it renews every 3 months. If you purchased 6 months your membership renews every 6 months. If you purchased 12 months your membership renews every 12 months.
When can I join?
You can join any time! Your membership begins the day you purchase it. Click here to become a member!
Do I need a partner to do the HIIT Fusion workouts?
Nope! These workouts are designed to be done alone or with an accountability partner.
How do I cancel my HIIT Fusion membership?
We love having you as a part of the HIIT FUSION Crew, but we understand that sometimes things happen. If you do need to cancel your subscription follow these steps:
- Login with your username and password by clicking “Log In” in the top right corner of the site.
- Click the “My Account” tab about halfway down on the right side of the page (this is still on the Glisten home page).
- Login again using the same username and password to access your back of house info (this will take you to a new page – you will no longer be looking at the Glisten homepage).
- Once you are logged in, click the “Dashboard” tab on the left side of the page (right below the Lionheart logo).
- From here you will be able to select “Edit Subscription” where you can cancel your membership.
Please note: If you decide to cancel your HIIT FUSION membership, make sure to set a reminder to do so a day or two BEFORE your membership payment occurs. Your user access will be removed as soon as you cancel your membership. Sorry for any inconvenience.
All memberships are subscription based and must be canceled by you in order for you to no longer be a member of the online gym.
*Please note that we are not medical professionals. Our information and workouts are only meant to be a guide. Read here for more information. Consult your doctor before beginning a new workout program.
Make sure to read the HIIT Fusion “About” page, too!