Heart Pumping Quickie!
Hey guy’s, do you ever have trouble trying to figure out what to workout with little bit of time available? Here’s a workout for challenge for you to try. You can do this at home or at the gym!
Quick Heart Pumping Workout:
5 Rounds: For Time
Equipment You’ll Need:
- Box, Step Up Platforms or Chair
Workout: 5 Rounds- For Time
- 10 Box Jumps or Step Ups – You want to start at the bottom of your squat, then explode upward jumping onto a box or platform. Do step ups to modify if you don’t want or feel comfortable doing box jumps.
- 20 Jump Lunges or Step Lunges- Start at the bottom of your lunge then jump upward switching legs. Or to modify do step lunges.
- 20 Kettlebell Swings- Use momentum to swing the kettlebell through your legs and use your hips to thrust the weight upward to eye level.
- 20 Straight Leg Hip Raises- Laying down flat, keep your legs straight up driving your hips up off the floor.
*This challenge is a good workout to raise up your heart rate but also good to build lean muscle tissue. Have some fun doing this and let me know what you think!
Put In The Work!
Tags: Couple Fitness, Couple Workouts, Family Fitness, fitness, gym, HIIT, HIIT Workouts, Home gym, home workouts, online gym, online trainer, Online trainers, Online Workout Schedule, Online workouts, personal trainer, Personal trainers, Quick Workout, Strength workouts, Weight loss, Workout for home, Workout for the gym, Workout Ideas, Workout Program, Workout Schedule
This post was written by Drew Preiss