No Equipment Full Body Workout Burn
Hey y’all! HAPPY FIT FRIDAY (: I have a special treat for you today – a full length workout video! If you don’t know, I’m half owner of HIIT FUSION online gym. My partner, Jess and I post a new workout video every week and provide our HIIT FUSION members with a weekly workout schedule. If you want details about joining you can read here.
Jess and I look forward to getting check-ins from our HIIT FUSION CREW and are so proud of the accomplishments that our members have made in such a short time. We look forward to having you a part of the HIIT FUSION CREW!
We are happy to release a FREE HIIT FUSION workout video so that you can see the types of workouts that we have to offer. The workouts are full body and can be done at home or in the gym. The equipment needed for each workout varies, but you can read the FAQ here to see what equipment we suggest having on hand.
(We usually have on workout clothes and aren’t filming on the beach, but we felt like this was appropriate to welcome SPRING BREAK!)
The rest of this post is going to be set up EXACTLY like a HIIT FUSION online gym post so you can see what to expect when you join.
Oh and before I forget, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel here – this is where we will be posting our weekly check-in videos and free workout videos!
- Remember to warm-up for about 5 minutes before you start your workout. We suggest a 3-4 minute brisk walk followed by some dynamic (moving) stretching.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning a new workout regime.
- Go at your own pace – if you have to pause the video, feel free to do so! If you don’t go at our pace, that’s okay!
- At the end of your workout, cool down for about 5 minutes. We suggest a 2-3 minute slow walk followed by some static (still) stretching.
Equipment You’ll Need:
Type of Workout:
FOR TIME. We are going to complete 4 rounds of this workout as quickly as possible while keeping good form.
Complete 4 rounds of:
- 10 jump lunge to squat
- 10 T push-ups
- 10 burpee to forward sprint (your sprint is about 20 feet forward)
- 10 leg lifts with hold at bottom
- 10 prisoner get-up to tuck jump
*All of the exercises are demonstrated and explained at the beginning of the workout video.
*There is a scheduled water break halfway through the workout.
If you completed this workout, take a sweaty pic and tag us on Instagram: @glistenfit and @ignitefitnesstraining and make sure to use the hashtags: #HIITFusionOG and #HIITFUSIONCREW. Spread the word – we really appreciate every single one of you!
We’ll be posting your next workout schedule on Sunday!
– Drew & Jess
Tags: Couple Fitness, Couple Workouts, Family Fitness, fitness, gym, HIIT, HIIT Workouts, Home gym, home workouts, online gym, online trainer, Online trainers, Online Workout Schedule, Online workouts, personal trainer, Personal trainers, Strength workouts, Weight loss, Workout Program, Workout Schedule
This post was written by Drew Preiss